Nothing is like starting the new year with blank sheets of paper and color crayons! OK, Norwegian proverbs might not translate that well, but here we are: A new year, a new office, and a new employee (me)!
I can totally get used to lunches like this!
My name is Henrik Hartz, and I joined Espen and Marius January 2nd this year after working 7 years at Trolltech and Nokia. For the first week and a half I have been getting busy with existing projects while Espen and Marius are pushing new frontiers – for the time being focusing on an Android project.
Aside from 50% growth, we also moved to a new office – literally across the road from the old one. The new place is a lot larger – the three of us share an office – while we have a lunch-room (with a red couch and gaming system) and extra offices to spare. We want to grow even more this year.
After moving in – the place was in a bit of a shoddy state..
After a quick stop at IKEA, we got some new office furniture to get us ready for a busy New Year!
After organizing and cleaning up, we’re ready to take on the new year
We started Cutehacks to have a fun and interesting place to work, and so far it’s been a huge success. In fact it’s so much fun, we need more people to play with :) That is why we’re looking for experienced developers to join us in developing mobile apps for Symbian, MeeGo and Android.
Here is a small sample of the apps we’re working on at the moment or have in our pipeline:
We are looking for a passionate programmer who cares deeply about code, design and user interfaces.
- expert knowledge of Qt and C++
- cross platform development experience (Windows, Linux, Mac)
- plus: Symbian, MeeGo, Android, iOS or RIM knowledge
- plus: talent for graphical and UI design
- plus: knowledge in HTML and web services
Your job will be:
- code and test
- design and implement user experiences
- communicate with customers
- help build the company
- have fun
We can offer:
- exciting projects and interesting technical challenges
- central offices in Oslo (Forskningsparken)
- lunch with fresh bread , fresh coffe and good friends
- no bureaucracy and no hierarchy
- high degree of autonomy and freedom
- a desk full gadgets ;)
How to apply:
Mail the following to email@example.com
- Code examples
- Cover letter
If you wonder about us and the offices, here is a video of our 1st day at work :)